Here at Dingley’s Promise, we are always seeking the support of members of our community to help us deliver our work. Today we shine the spotlight on how businesses make their impact and call on you to consider how you might want to get involved.
Only a couple of years ago, our website was radically different with our branding tired and dated. We knew we needed a refresh, particularly as our name; Dingley Family and Specialist Early Years Centres was often confused for the Dingley Children’s Centre; the outpatient ward at Royal Berkshire Hospital. We got on with consulting our partners and local families about the change of name, and came up with ‘Dingley’s Promise’, but did not have the skills to run a rebranding process or redesign of the website.
Through a Trustee connection in 2015, Amica Live agreed to offer pro bono support to revamp our website and provided us with a new platform. They worked alongside our team to redesign our brand colours and updated our logo, the Dingley Bear. In March 2016, we officially launched our new branding and website and welcomed members of Amica Live to our launch event.
We have been incredibly pleased with our new website and branding and are enormously grateful to Amica Live for their help. We have received many positive comments and significantly, have seen a reduction in confused referrals between us and the Hospital. Amica Live continue as a partner in hosting our site, supporting us in updating and editing the content and celebrating with us at our Annual Ball. Chris Howard, Director said:
“We jumped at the chance to get involved with such a wonderful charity and help them out in their mission to make people’s lives better. By providing a new website and branding we hoped that we contributed towards their goals. We always enjoy working with lovely people and Dingley were right up there at the top. We look forward to working with them for many years.”
How working with Dingley’s Promise could support your Social Responsibility
- Provide positive, local PR for your company through articles and mentions on our website, social media, and press coverage, whilst being recognised in our Annual Review.
- Dingley’s Promise is an expert in the field of special educational needs in the early years and through our training offer, we have a national platform. Thus our partnerships can enhance a company’s reputation and credibility.
- Help you reach an audience of parents/carers of the children we support and other stakeholders, with opportunities for promotion of your product.
- Support your employee engagement programme with a visible, local charity that many can instantly connect with.
How your Business could support us
- Raise funds for us – through raffles, cake sales or dress down days; help us raise vital funds to support our services. You may also wish to undertake a team challenge – sky dive, running race or cycle challenge!
- Volunteer your time with us. There are opportunities across our three Centres for group and individual volunteering. Come and join our worthwhile cause and see the difference you could make.
- Share your skills with us. We may be expert in special educational needs in the early years, but will always welcome support in other functions, including Marketing, PR, Communications, Social Media, Persuasive Writing and Video Creation and Editing.
- Sponsor and attend our Annual Ball, a superb event that celebrates our work, how far the children have come and of course raise some vital funds for the forthcoming year.
We would be delighted to be considered for support from your business, in whatever form or size. If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.