Support our Work with a Donation
to help deliver our life changing services
Become a Friend of Dingley’s Promise to support children and their families who need our support in the future.
We rely on voluntary donations to deliver our life-changing support to children under 5 years with additional needs and disabilities and their families. A regular gift helps us plan ahead more effectively, ensuring we can provide the best possible care.
A monthly gift of:
- £3.75 means one child can join in the fun at one of our Holiday Playscheme days a year.
- £5 allows a child to learn new skills in a Learn Through Play session once a year.
- £10 means we can provide eight hours of support to one child moving on to a new setting.
In return for being a valued Friend of Dingley’s Promise, we will provide:
- Regular newsletters and updates about our work.
- An exclusive Dingley Bear pin badge.
- An invitation to an exclusive annual event hosted by our Chief Executive.
Please click on the link below to set up a direct debit securely, or if you would prefer, download a Standing Order Form here to complete and take to your Bank.
Provide a one off donation and make an immediate difference.
So what does your support mean to local families?
- £26 provides a support group for our parents.
- £40 provides one home visit to a struggling family.
- £300 will support one child into mainstream nursery or school.
- £450 enables ten children to enjoy a Holiday Playscheme day.
If you specifically want to support our West Berkshire Centre, then donate through The Good Exchange and Greenham Common Trust will double your donation!