Dingley Offer The Following:
Advice to Settings
Dingley’s Promise is passionate about spreading good practice and building wider inclusion in the early years!
How do we do this? Our PASS (Providers Advisory Support Service) is available to all settings that we transition children to. We work hard to ensure that our transitions are full and detailed, and particularly for mainstream settings we also offer support and advice around the best strategies to use with the child, and ways to ensure they are included and can succeed in the new setting.
Secondly, we are developing an accredited online training programme for Early Years Practitioners that will give them a practical basis in working with children with SEND and running a truly inclusive setting focused on activities that include rather than over reliance on 1:1 support staff. The training will be launched in October 2017.
If you are an early years setting, please contact us for further details of either of these initiatives.
At Dingley’s Promise, we are committed to working in partnership with other professionals to make sure every child has all the support they need.
If you are a professional who would like to link up with us, please call the Centre you are closest to.
– make sure simple therapeutic activities take place on a regular basis
– provide a place for assessment or therapy to take place
– host meetings between different services around particular children
– provide high quality early intervention for children, giving them the best chance to transition to mainstream education
– facilitate transitions from our provision to mainstream settings, ensuring long term success
If you would like to refer a child to us, please fill in our referral form and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.