Dingley Offer The Following:
Advice to Settings
Dingley’s Promise is passionate about spreading good practice and building wider inclusion in the early years!
How do we do this? PASS (Providers Advisory Support Service) If you work for a nursery and are finding it difficult to support a child with an additional need or disability in your setting, maybe PASS can help!
– telephone support and advice
– visits to your setting to understand the situation and the child, providing a written report tailored for your situation and needs.
– visits to one of our centres so you can see good practice in action.
Get in touch and see what PASS can do for you.
At Dingley’s Promise, we are committed to working in partnership with other professionals to make sure every child has all the support they need.
If you are a professional who would like to link up with us, please call the Centre you are closest to.
– make sure simple therapeutic activities take place on a regular basis
– provide a place for assessment or therapy to take place
– host meetings between different services around particular children
– provide high quality early intervention for children, giving them the best chance to transition to mainstream education
– facilitate transitions from our provision to mainstream settings, ensuring long term success
If you would like to refer a child to us, please fill in our referral form and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.
Would you like information to help you support a child with additional needs?
Dingley’s Promise is committed to making sure as many people as possible can benefit from the expertise we have developed in our Centres. We hope parents, relatives, carers and professionals will find our resources useful and ultimately help more children.
Please take a look at our list of resources and download any of them for free!
All we ask is that you fill in a short form about yourself and how many children you support so that we can see the impact of our resources.
If there is information you would like that you cannot see below, please contact us and we will see if we can address your needs when we produce new resources.
- Social stories – what are they and how can they help a child?
- Social story example – wearing shoes
- Social story example – potty training